Another reason why I'm leaving Milwaukee

WTF happened to Milwaukee Metalfest? It saddens me. I started going to this festival when I was 14 years old. Almost 14 years ago. It used to be something every metal fan in the area looked forward to all year. It used to be an absolutely killer festival. And for the past 5-6 years I've watched it slowly deteriorate. The promoter has killed it. That rat bastard ruined the one summer festival that was the highlight of the year. He's ripped off so many people I'm surprised he's not six feet under. People would travel from all over the country to Milwaukee.

It has been postponed like 4 times for the past couple years. It's supposed to be in September, but there's nothing on the website yet, no bands, no nothing.

Anyway just one more reason why I can't wait to leave Milwaukee. 6 more months ::counting the days::

Same thing with the New England Metal Fest. There used to be tons of great metal bands but each year it gets more and more dominated by metalcore.

That sucks for you guys I guess. Recently Minnesotans have had Minneapolis Mayhem in the way of annual festivals. And that is only on the 3rd one. Hopefully the Heathen Crusade will stand the test of time.

Sanctums said:
That sucks for you guys I guess. Recently Minnesotans have had Minneapolis Mayhem in the way of annual festivals. And that is only on the 3rd one. Hopefully the Heathen Crusade will stand the test of time.

It will... No worries. :headbang: