Another Short US Tour???

tomass74

Apr 4, 2005
It seems that Anthrax has hit everywhere with this headling tour but Boston.. WTF??? I know they are a bunch of yankees fans but c'mon.. People here still love Anthrax and I feel we got robbed.. I think they should rap up the tour in the states with a few of the major Markets that they missed.... BLACK 13!!!! I KNOW YOU ARE READING.. C'mon man!!

It seems strange to skip boston, it's a major city. Maybe tey don't sell well int that area?

It mostly has to do with promotion, mostly.
If no venues in Boston request Anthrax... no Anthrax. That's a big part of it anyway.

Shit, hardley anybody comes to Nashville . Clutch and COC seem to be 2 I remember in the last 6 months. We usually go to Atlanta for shows. Not everybody here loves Country. YEEEE HAWWWWW !!!!!!

I heard Scott lost a bundle during the series in Boston .... so he not going there and as for Nashville..... Well after seeing Brentney in Brokeback Mountain i think they all decided to skip Tennessee!!!!

as for Nashville..... Well after seeing Brentney in Brokeback Mountain i think they all decided to skip Tennessee!!!!
All the local cousin fuckers and meth heads are in McMinnville, Nashville is safe.:Spin:

whitey131 said:
It seems strange to skip boston, it's a major city. Maybe tey don't sell well int that area?

I doubt that is it.... This tour seems to be doing good in all the big cities.. I know Slayer and Megadeth still sell well around here.. I bet they could sell out The Avalon or close to it.... I think it has about a 2,500 person capacity..