Another show added! And a venue confirmation

Oh yeah, in case you east coasters haven't seen it yet, anthrax are playing the troc in philly on 08/29. I'm under the impression this may be the tour finale. I've heard two things, that the tour runs until 08/29, and I've also heard that it goes until 10/01. We'll see I guess.

I can't wait for the rest of the tour to be released so that I can start planning my road trip again. The last one was great. Saw them and went to the beach. Then to asbury park and cleveland was all just one big blur but fun as hell.

TD said:
Fresh from Pollstar, I see that the boys will be playing Madison, WI at a place called "the annex" on 08/11.

Whoo Hoo! I was really not happy when I saw the Milwaukee date, as I am going to be in Chicago for Maiden that night. Madison kicks ass though- I can get out of work at six and zip over to the show. I am trying to go visit my brother in Michigan the week after, and if so we are going to go to the Grand Rapids show. August is looking like it could be a great time for shows- Maiden the 10th, Anthrax the 11th and 13th.
:devil: :headbang:

Scott