Another song

warsofwinter

In memory of Chuck
May 2, 2001
Corner Brook Canada
www.warsofwinter.cjb.net
I uploaded a few of our(polluted evolution) songs a bit later than the two that were already on mp3.com .. this one's called conflicting insanity .. everything was basically written while we were on shrooms so some parts are a bit fucked up (the keyboard letters become confusing too me when im one those) .

at 2:45 there is a nice vocal melody there that I think you guys may appreciate so tell me what you think ... keep in mind though that this song was done in an extremely short time because we were trying to get our CD out there by the deadline and other shit like that ..it's about a person going insane from what Ryan has been telling me anyway .. he does all the laughing and shit in it ..pretty burnt ..

anyway enough bullshit... the song can be found at www.mp3.com/pollutedevolution

give me some constructive criticism because im turning this into a heavy song tomorrow or the next so it can become a part of our 'official' album that will be created over the summer ..

It sounds pretty good man. I like the first "riff" the best, has a cool time signature and is pretty dark. I agree that the vocals need a bit of work, and some of the stuff like the "spoken word" seem to make the song lose its seriousness.