Another Thread for Spaffe and Ellestin: Gloria Victis Vae Victis

MajestikMøøse

Membrum virile
Jul 28, 2003
Not Siberia
wop15normal.jpg

So I recently got this compilation from War Office Propaganda "Gloria Victis Vae Victis" and there's some pretty good stuff on here. More outstanding martial music + some neofolk. It seems this War Office Propaganda label has a considerable amount of good bands under its wing. The Cold Fusion and Rukkanor tracks impressed me particularly... Impressive militaristic martial / neoclassical stuff, very much like Triarii, and to a lesser extent Storm of Capricorn or H.E.R.R.

Anyway, I thought you guys might like. Links are good for 10 downloads or for 7 days. I'll probably end up reuploading the stuff for spaffe since I don't think he can download it in Kola Lumpur or wherever it is he's posting from at the moment.

Here's the tracklisting and some of the songs I thought were particularly outstanding:

01. Cawatana - Tears Of Centuries
02. Cold Fusion - Ad Carthaginem
03. Der Arbeiter - La Espera
04. Rukkanor - Gloria Victis, Vae Victis
05. Omnicore - Substitute For Victory
06. Stahlwerk 9 - Your Job In Germany
07. The Well of Sadness - The Day When One Accepts The Death
08. Harvest Rain - Thule's Pale Bloom
09. Belborn - Vorbei
10. Out Of Sight - Skilled Workers
11. Parzival - Mechanismus
12. AIT! - Julia
13. Mushroom Patience - Tal
14. Neutral - Long Miles Of War
15. Rasthof Dachau - Die Letzte Loge
16. Krepulec - Triumph
17. Toroidh - For The Fallen Ones
18. Karjalan Sissit - Requiem - Out From This World
19. H.E.R.R. - An Auditorium In Retrospect Self-Aspect
20. Vishudha Kali - Namaste

enjoy!

MajestikMøøse has a majestic nøse for good stuff, for the songs by Cold Fusion and Rukkanor are indeed the ones that provided me with the highest enjoyment. I'm looking forward to really amazing computer-generated sympho stuff now that it is becoming quite common to get a kickass orchestral reenactment. New Triarii will certainly be the milestone against which future endeavours will be judged.