Another Year Another Tour 2013

orcslayr23

Jan 30, 2008
CT, USA
Share your experiences here if you've gone to In Flames' current N.A. headline tour, dubbed "Another Year Another Tour" with support from Demon Hunter, All Shall Perish, and Battlecross.

Anyone else seeing them at Toads Place in New Haven CT on March 4th?

I got to see them at the House of Blues. Man what a show! And on a side note, what an insane circle pit. I have praise for my brothers of the pit for any time a body hit the floor, the next guy picked him/her up. But holy hell, it was mayhem. As soon as In Flames started playing the old stuff, everybody went nuts.

I was pretty satisfied with their set list, though I was hoping to hear Only For the Weak (probably my favorite song of theirs). I have their new album and they played pretty much all my favorites from there except Liberation. Anders called out a bunch of people too, most of them drunk, unable to stop shouting or busy filming the whole show.

I really wanted to see All Shall Perish but I got to the place too late. But I did get to see In Flames perform in their entirety. The bass was so heavy I was about to pass out.

Had an awesome time at In Flames at Vancouver's Commodore Ballroom on Feb. 18. First time seeing In Flames live and the atmosphere was fantastic, so positive. I wish they would have played more of their old stuff but I found myself caught in the moment at the show and totally digging whichever song they busted out. Of the supporting bands, All Shall Perish stood out.