Ansur wants to join the party!

wyrm

Jul 10, 2006
Achterhoek, The Netherlands
I've been talking to the guys of Ansur the last few weeks and they REALLY want to play at PP 2009!
To me, they've made the best progressive album of 2008!

They thought that PP2009 was fully booked, I convinced them to send in a promo package, and they did send it in the mail today!
Rene, get ready for a prog treat!

Check them out here and please tell me and the guys of Ansur what you think!

I think I have checked them out a while ago and did like what I hear, but because of the overload in promos we have not contacted the band. But we will check out the full promo, it sounds pretty good.

But the problem is that we have received so many good demos/CDs this year, we have a lot of discussions what bands we would like to book. It's not an easy job, but that is of course a good sign, so you can expect some good quality this year, I can promise you that.

This coming week we will announce the next bands, under which an Australian band that you might never have heard of, but that definitely will change! One of the best CDs we have received.

My guess would be.......Crimsonfire...!?

Their first one was a good album. They are working/have been working on their second one so...(maybe it's too soon for a promo-release though).