Answer: it means Cold Black Future

Ask him, grumpy. Wait, he hides from the board because of people who make pointless topics. (Not this one, mind you, but a great many.) Don't know what to tell you, then.

C.I.A.

"blank their state of mind, the apathy they find, leads them into the nothing..."

don't call him Wally that's not nice. :err:

ain't it? :D
I'm a compassionate person and when that certain one was about to fall, I pulled him back, by the sleeve. I work for the benefit of the entire world, or at least, the part of it that I like. :zzz:

"Wally" is not humorous, it sounds like "Retardy". call him Goofy.

I'm very chick like.... :Smokedev:

haha, I had male company, anyway. and I don't smile or laugh, it was just decent. you don't smile either, right? LOL it wouldn't be bad... it's different from for instance having a bad alcohol breath and saying, heya, Warren (then happens too, :err: ), you rule, man, and giving him a hug (being male)... or climbing up the stage and making bows in front of him.... :zzz:

and that even on his knees, he did it, the bows.... I mean he was my idol too, but damnit... :D
neither would I, but I headbanged so much that I got Noticed. :eek: that's not nice either....