Anthrax album survivor, round 3

Which of these albums is your least favorite?

• Among the Living

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sound of White Noise

• We've Come For You All

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Okay, I know you've all been waiting for this, so here it is. By now, you should all have WCFYA and have listened to it enough to judge it fairly compared to the other albums.

If you're just joining us, round 1 sent Fistful of Metal packing, to be joined by State of Euphoria with over 40% of the vote in round 2.

So now there's 8 albums left...which should be the next to go?

Yeah, I knew there was going to be trouble if I didn't get on it soon.

I went with STD. Of all these, it spends the least time in my CD player. And sure, Killer B's isn't a "real" album, but as far as "fake" albums go, it's got to be one of the best! :lol:

nafnikufesin said:
Yeah, I knew there was going to be trouble if I didn't get on it soon.

I went with STD. Of all these, it spends the least time in my CD player. And sure, Killer B's isn't a "real" album, but as far as "fake" albums go, it's got to be one of the best! :lol:

I went with Killer B's. Spreading has "Lone Justice," so it will be up there for me for a while.

This was a really fucking hard decision... In the end, I had to go with B's, because, to be honest, it has the least amount of original stuff on it (I know, that's why it's all B-Sides!). It's just that, given my time, I'd rather listen to THEIR stuff. Not that I dislike the album, though. It still kicks ass...

jdelpi said:
I went with Killer B's. Spreading has "Lone Justice," so it will be up there for me for a while.

And A.I.R, Madhouse, The Enemy, Armed and Dangerous, S.S.C, etc.

I seriously can't see how anyone can say Spreading is one of the worst albums. To me it's the bands best behind Among the Living.

i had to vote speading,it totally kicked my ass when i first heard it but it now spends the least amount of time in the player.

although killer b's techinaly aint an album it still deserves to be in there,how can u ignore killer cuts such as bring the noise starting up a posse for example.

Brent said:
And A.I.R, Madhouse, The Enemy, Armed and Dangerous, S.S.C, etc.

I seriously can't see how anyone can say Spreading is one of the worst albums. To me it's the bands best behind Among the Living.

Just think If you combined these two albums together into one, takng all the best tracks, in this order, for me anyways.........

Among The Living
Lone Justice
Caught In A Mosh
Madhouse
I am The Law
A.I.R.
A.D.I./Horror of It All
The Enemy
Imitation of Life
Gung Ho

This is how I would make it. Fuck this would be a killer album.