Anthrax are coming to my country again

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
...on 11th of November. Didn't know that and didn't know they had an European tour. Sadly it's not Prague, but Brno, the asshole of the world, three hours drive.
It's kind of smaller venue, if it's packed, it's gonna be good for sure. I have to consider it very deeply.

Fuckin bag of shit !! After this information, I go on the official site to see that, and I fall from my chair when I see they are playing in Clermont Ferrand, the 28 of october, in the middle of France, 3hours driving too !!! But I'm working at 8am the morning after !!

...on 11th of November. Didn't know that and didn't know they had an European tour. Sadly it's not Prague, but Brno, the asshole of the world, three hours drive.
It's kind of smaller venue, if it's packed, it's gonna be good for sure. I have to consider it very deeply.

Always nice to see Anthrax, but Johnny I'm sorry. The world's asshole is two hours east of where I'm at... Pittsburgh, PA.

Right from the door of the backstage, the gig was fabulous.
The set list was
-AIR
-ciam,
-madhouse
-got the time,
-I am the law,
-fight em,
-EVILTWIN for the very first time live!!!, https://youtu.be/hMTyWxiQXWg
-march of the SOD,
-in the end,
-antisocial,
-indians,
-among.

Right from the door of the backstage, the gig was fabulous.
The set list was AIR ciam, madhouse got the time,I am the law, fight em, EVILTWIN for the very first time live!!!, march of the SOD,in the end, antisocial,indians,among.

Awesome. Great to hear the gig was slamming.

How did Evil Twin go down live? I'm absolutely living that tune!!!!!

Too good a band not to see if there close enough,I did miss them
With bush at soundwave a few years back but I had 3 shows in a row at the time

Yes, i'm like you! But my friends ,who don't knows who the fuck was John Dette, Was really impressed by him!

I've seen Jon fill in for Charlie a good 8 or 9 times probably, and I've always been extremely impressed. He tends to push the tempos more than Charlie does, which is a really great touch on some songs - Fight 'Em, Medusa, and NFL spring to mind as ones that sound particularly good when Jon is pushing the tempos.

I already saw Jon Dette with Anthrax when they last played in Prague. He did an awesome job. But Charlie's Charlie you know.

Yeah, i've see dette two times, this Wednesday in Clermont and the last year in barcelona, he nailed it!! He's the guy ! but mr f33n3y is right, Charlie tends to slow down the tempo, maybe because of is injury ?