Anthrax Bootlegs - Reunion Tour

jcfuel

Fifth Horsemen
Feb 15, 2005
Lima, Peru
jcfuel.metpage.org
Is there any bootleg available from the reunion tour? I have some DVDs for trade, my list is dedicated to Metallica Bootlegs (from 1983-2004) and there are some boots from other bands. If interested on trading, check my site, and drop me a PM or reply to this topic.

Cheers!

I think I saw one or two posted on dimeadozen.org - only problem is you have to be registered with them, they limit themselves to 100,000 members, and you have to keep a share-to-download ratio at a certain level. Not complaining - it is, in fact, a great source for bands who are taper-friendly (though - big surprise - they've had some run-ins with UMD regarding some U2 postings).

There was the Sydney audio posted here a while ago. I know a guy who has both Chicago shows on audio, but I have yet to trade with him.

The only video I have seen is from the Download Festival, and that was on eBay. The guy had some negative feedback for that video, which said they saw more hands and heads than they did the stage. For that reason, I didn't bother with it.

Love to get my hands on that syndey show, had a lot of fun there.

kuwahshi at gmail.com