Anthrax covering "Refuse/Resist" with Sepultura

anomynous

Jun 12, 2011

Joey's on drums with Charlie & Jean, and all of Sepultura is out there.

Pretty cool

Last edited by a moderator:

Joey's on drums with Charlie & Jean, and all of Sepultura is out there.

Pretty cool

Cool but that's not all of Sepultura if it were Max and Igor Cavalera would be up there. That singer sounds awful singing this song. He just shouldn't be trying to sing Max's songs. When he says "refuse' it sounds like 'refwuazzzaahhh'

Last edited by a moderator:
ironmaidenfan09 said:
Cool but that's not all of Sepultura if it were Max and Igor Cavalera would be up there. That singer sounds awful singing this song. He just shouldn't be trying to sing Max's songs. When he says "refuse' it sounds like 'refwuazzzaahhh'

The last 3 Sepultura albums have been way better the Soulfly.

IMHO Kairos is the best record by Sepultura since Chaos AD, and destroys anything Soulfly or CC have delivered.

I wish Max would be more selective about what he releases. There's far too much shit in his Soulfly and CC records. He should slow down and concentrate on quality, not quantity. In this respect he has a few friends..... Devildriver, Zakk Wylde, etc.

35381.jpg

(the picture is aimed at some responses in this thread, the video was cool!)

I don't like Omen by Soulfly. But Conquer, Dark Ages, Prophecy all destroy any of the "Sepultura" albums without Max. And Cavalera Conspiracy's first album blows them away.

The past few "Sepultura" albums do nothing for me

I'll be honest I bought the first two Soulfly cd's, didn't care for the first but gave Max a second chance and bought the second, and it was such a steaming pile of shit, I gave up on him.

So maybe Soulfly got better, but the dreck that was the first two records were so bad, I didn't bother to find out.

I'll be honest I bought the first two Soulfly cd's, didn't care for the first but gave Max a second chance and bought the second, and it was such a steaming pile of shit, I gave up on him.

So maybe Soulfly got better, but the dreck that was the first two records were so bad, I didn't bother to find out.

The first Soulfly album is one of my all time favorite albums. It has a unique tribal feel and is very well written.

But yes it's not a thrash album.

Go check out Dark Ages its like old school Sepultura mixed with a little of its own vibe. But a full on thrash album for the most part. Same with Conquer and even Prophecy is very good.

I don't know how any old Sepultura fan can't enjoy Cavalera Conspiracy's "Inflikted" I love that album