Anthrax DVDs

Sorry mate - not me.

But - does anyone know whatever happened to the Anthrax show they recorded last year in London that was supposedly planned for a DVD release?

Sorry mate - not me.

But - does anyone know whatever happened to the Anthrax show they recorded last year in London that was supposedly planned for a DVD release?

Yeah, I was wondering that too. I was at that gig and it was awesome.

The last I heard was right after the show that they were not happy with their performance. I'm sure it'll get released eventually. Great setlist that night!

I heard that too. Pissed off with the monitors etc. Scott tweeting on Twitter today that it will come out as part of package with Chile show they are filming on May 10th.

I heard that too. Pissed off with the monitors etc. Scott tweeting on Twitter today that it will come out as part of package with Chile show they are filming on May 10th.

They recorded the last show of the Motorhead tour last year too, which Scott said would be part of the DVD. Sounds like it's gonna be the best of the 3 gigs compiled into one, because I think after the London gig the plan was to only use some of the footage...

Hopefully they do Skeletons/One World/Horror/Imitation in Chile for the DVD... :D