Anthrax Fueled Live - Kids Moshing Video

That's fucking hilarious!!!!! You'd be forgiven watching that for honestly thinking that was a festival for the mentally challenged, hahaha.............

That's fucking hilarious!!!!! You'd be forgiven watching that for honestly thinking that was a festival for the mentally challenged, hahaha.............

That kid swinging his arms around like a clock is amazing lol. Would love to stick some of those kids into a real thrash metal pit at a slayer gig and see how that kung fu dancing works out for them

Would love to send him back in time to a 1986 Exodus show. Enter Paul Baloff.

:popcorn:

OMG my band recently got stuck playing on a bill in Cocoa with two bands that play the kind of music that gets people to do this, whatever the fuck it is. OMG it was horrible the tards in the crowd were doing the exact same movements in the exact same order as this vid, so stupid! I was thinking the same thing as you guys, put 'em in a pit at Slayer or Exodus and their gay ass karate kicks will have them wind up with two broken legs!

But what gives with the 2nd vid? Sounds like Anthrax, looks like Korn.....KornThrax?

LOL, KornThrax I like it! This song doesn't really sound like Korn too much. More like Good Charlotte or some alternative / pop punk type band. Certainly not much Thrash Metal going on here. But yes it really is Anthrax believe it or not

I remember the first time I saw Screamo kids doing their `mosh dancing' with their high kicks and roundhouse kicks I was like what the fuck? Was a KSE/LOG concert where we had a local Adelaide band as support (I Killed the Prom Queen). Was hilarious to see. Once LOG came on the real moshing started ;-)

How can it be a pit when it is rectangular?? Looks more like a sports day with kids warming up before their 25m dash