Anthrax guys jam with Limp Bizkit...

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland

SteveCarellNo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh I know...Durst should have become a solo rapper a long time ago, that genre is already stupid so he would fit right in. At least he acknowledged that the song was a big inspiration to him. It's actually not worse than the version they play at my gym, LA fucking fitness, it's the Anthrax/PE version with all of the guitar and Scott cut out, brutal!! They keep playing it!:yell:

I've always been in the closet and never admitted I listen to Limp Bizkit. Seen them a bunch of times tour with Coal Chamber and Sevendust.

:lol:

Always liked Limp Bizkit. The haters will have to live with this for the rest of their lives and there's nothing they can do about it. :lol:

I'm with you on this. But, I was in high school at the height of their popularity. Kinda stuck with me. Fred is a douche though.

I was at Ozzfest in, 97 I think, when Tool played anyway I remember standing in line for food and looking over at the stage and seeing a huge toilet on stage and not knowing who they were. Didn't interest me but I did like some of their music later.