Anthrax! I Plead To You, Drop An Album soon so we can stop bickering over MOVIES!

GregadetH

ENCYCLOPEDIA SLAYTANICA
Mar 13, 2002
Your FKN' face!
Visit site
I BEG YOU, GIVE US SOMETHING BETTER TO DISCUSS! BRENT, SEND MY WORDS HENCEFORTH TO CASTLE ANTHRAX......

CHRIST! JUST DROP THE RECORD ALREADY:lol:

YOU GUYS REALLY NEVER ARE COMING FOR US ALL, ARE YOU:cry:

Seriously, guys and gals on the board, lets quit arguing...it's making me tired.
I'm too confused to figure out who to stay mad at anymore.

:confused:

See? it's pathetic!

I'm out like Bee Gees on 8 track.
No Thanx to the Lord,
GregadetH:devil:

good thread gregadeth,i am passed the being pissed off stage hehe,there aint nothing we can do about it,i am just looking forward to sitting in the loungeroom after i buy the record and sinking a box of beer and volume at full tilt!!!!!

Well, you know it's not the band's fault. It's all about the labels.
I wonder if we (Americans) can import the album in February...

Although Scott's last Alphamail alluded to a "new home" in the US, so hopefully, a release date isn't far behind?

And I apologize, Gregadeth, for raising the whole movie topic in the first place. I didn't mean to piss off all the Star Wars fans here (I was a Star Wars fan myself, but just feel let down after two disappointing movies). So I promise not to bash Episode II anymore. This week, anyway...

:p

it would make no sense at all from an artists point of view to have it released in europe before anywhere else,hence the downloading from thousands of bloodthirsty anthrax fans all over the world,it would have a great impact on there record sales!!!

are we agreed hehehehe

i should also say from a fans point of view also,becuase i know myslef that i will be at utopia records buying the import version at a much dearer price!!!!!

Originally posted by Brentney Spears
Lord Of The Rings STILL sucked!
**looking at his calendar and seeing it's a new week**

And Episode II didn't? That was a horrible movie! Take off the blinders for a minute, and admit that if there wasn't a "Star Wars" in the title, there isn't anything watchable about that movie. Thank God that Lucas made episodes 4 through 6 first, because if 1 and 2 had come first, the series never would have made it that far.

So much for the thread title...

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
I HIGHLY doubt we'll see anything before Europe does. Bastards. :mad:

Stupid labels.

Come on! Did you really use the word "Bastards"? I hope you mean American label guys and not the Europeans!!!!!

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
**looking at his calendar and seeing it's a new week**

And Episode II didn't? That was a horrible movie! Take off the blinders for a minute, and admit that if there wasn't a "Star Wars" in the title, there isn't anything watchable about that movie. Thank God that Lucas made episodes 4 through 6 first, because if 1 and 2 had come first, the series never would have made it that far.

So much for the thread title...

You just want TD to rip you a new ass. Don't you. But I'll go with you, man. I think Episode II. sucked major ass.

Yes, Johnnie, I meant American label guys and not Europeans. And by the way, I use the word "bastards" often. Ask anyone.

As for Episode II, I watched it this weekend. I did get up a couple of times and miss a few scenes. I have to rewatch the entire thing, because as it stands right now, that movie blew, unless I just happened to miss all the good scenes that put it all together.

Originally posted by johnnieCzech
Come on! Did you really use the word "Bastards"? I hope you mean American label guys and not the Europeans!!!!!

Yes, I did use the word "bastards". I do it often. Ask anyone. :p

And yes, I did mean American label guys, not Europeans. Although I won't have much nice to say about you if you get new Anthrax six months before I do. :D