Metallica 21:30 – 23:30
Slayer 18:30 – 19:30
Stone Sour 16:00 – 17:00
Anthrax 13:00 – 14:00
SATURN STAGE
Megadeth 20:00 – 21:00
Bullet For My Valentine 17:00 – 18:00
TBA 12:00 – 12:45
That means that Anthrax will play at 13.00 (!!!) when most of the people attending will be coming later in the afternoon, cause of the big heat and the many hours they have to be standing until the festival ends and Stone Sour will be appearing after Anthrax! This schedule is disrespectful to the great history of the band and the Greek Anthrax fans! Most of us won't make it at that time and lose the band performance and after all it's supposed to be "The Big 4", but Anthrax seems to be treated like a small or new support group!!! Probably the band should do something about it, as most of the Greek fans are disappointed by the schedule and i'm sure the band won't be happy to play at that time!

Back in 2003 at Sweden Rock Festival Anthrax was the second last band...after them played then reunited Twisted Sister...

T:)

Just consider that it's supposed to be a tour of "The Big Four"! Unless the promoters think that the fourth band of the pack is Stone Sour or Bullet For My Valentine and not Anthrax! So in that case the promoters are simply morons!

The schedule is totally messed up! Anthrax playing at 13.00 and Slayer playing before Megadeth, although they are supposed to be appearing before Metallica!

Support slots for support band...:)

In Finland we have only some local bands playing before Anthrax...Slayer plays probably right after them...but on bigger stage...:)

Anthrax lost a lot of momentum when they kicked Dan Nelson out... they have a lot of work ahead them...

btw...how they are rehearsing for these - very important - gigs when Scott and Rob are doing their project?

T:)

It's also interesting to see that Megadeth is playing after Slayer. I'm told the band order will change throughout the tour to fit each market. The only fixture is Tallica with top billing.

Of course they do. Slayer may be the only one of them who always stayed true and metal and whatever, but it also gets kinda boring listening to them more than an hour or so. Slayer are perhaps the most overrated band ever. They are cool and everything, everyone likes them, everyone likes to scream "SLAYER!!!111", they still make good music and they are the only band left from the glorious days of thrash metal (all the other ones from the Big 4 incured the wrath of the metal community at some point in their career). But rationally they are just not that great.

True, because most thought Bush was rejoining the band. Now that Joey is back in the fold with a new album on the way, the excitement level is as high as it was pre-Stomp.

Oh yeah, it must be that. And not that everyone thought they were idiots throwing out one singer after another.

Of course they do. Slayer may be the only one of them who always stayed true and metal and whatever, but it also gets kinda boring listening to them more than an hour or so. Slayer are perhaps the most overrated band ever. They are cool and everything, everyone likes them, everyone likes to scream "SLAYER!!!111", they still make good music and they are the only band left from the glorious days of thrash metal (all the other ones from the Big 4 incured the wrath of the metal community at some point in their career). But rationally they are just not that great.

Oh yeah, it must be that. And not that everyone thought they were idiots throwing out one singer after another.
Cargath, for the record, I agree with your statement 100%. Anthrax as talented as they are, have been more or less a joke since the '05 reunion fiasco. There credibility is pretty much non-existent, and even if you like Joey better than Bush, there is no way this is gonna have a happy ending. Trust me, I've been to Milwaukee so I ought to know.

Cargath, for the record, I agree with your statement 100%. Anthrax as talented as they are, have been more or less a joke since the '05 reunion fiasco. There credibility is pretty much non-existent, and even if you like Joey better than Bush, there is no way this is gonna have a happy ending. Trust me, I've been to Milwaukee so I ought to know.

Sad thing is, they have always been the band i respected the most before the reunion. I also think Joey should be at the Big 4 shows, since he was part of the Big 4 back in the day. And i have nothing against Joey singing for them musically, although i like John at lot more. But i don't know any metalhead who still takes them seriously. As a real fan you could say "we'll never now what happened backstage, so we shouldn't judge them", but the impression for the majority of people will always be that they can't get along with their vocalists and put on that stupid soap opera. And that is why the don't get a good slot on any running order anymore. Not because Joey sings or John sings.

Sad thing is, they have always been the band i respected the most before the reunion. I also think Joey should be at the Big 4 shows, since he was part of the Big 4 back in the day. And i have nothing against Joey singing for them musically, although i like John at lot more. But i don't know any metalhead who still takes them seriously. As a real fan you could say "we'll never now what happened backstage, so we shouldn't judge them", but the impression for the majority of people will always be that they can't get along with their vocalists and put on that stupid soap opera. And that is why the don't get a good slot on any running order anymore. Not because Joey sings or John sings.

Yep. Anthrax has a lot of talent, but you gotta wonder where Scott & Charlies heads are? I mean they slagged on Joey for years, and than the ill-fated reunion,
; Joey leaves, the Nelson Debacle, John helps them out--they beg him back--he declines, and now they go with the singer they didn't want back in '92?? I just shudder to hear him massacre the quality Bush-era stuff.

True, because most thought Bush was rejoining the band. Now that Joey is back in the fold with a new album on the way, the excitement level is as high as it was pre-Stomp.

Sure it is. I know a die-hard Belladonna fan who is a metal head to the max, and when I mentioned Joey was back he was like: "why?"

Yep. Lots of excitement. Maybe for you (Scott) and the PR flacks, but this ship is the Titanic at this point: DOOMED!

ATTENTION GREEK FANS -
We have no control over our early Greece Sonisphere time slot. Definitely not our idea.

Post your displeasure on http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sonisphere-Greece/311744037389 OR http://gr.sonispherefestivals.com/ and let THEM know ALL OF THE BIG FOUR should be playing back to back ...to back to back and at night!!!

See you in the pit soon -
That opening act called ANTHRAX

How can this be? After all the world-wide excitement of Joey's return, you would swear Anthrax should be the headliner.

nothing to do with anthrax,this is all about the promoters,it was billed as big four but this is obviosly not the case,i am sure megadeth slayer fans will be equally pissed off,only way this can big big four tour is if they play in sequence,time will tell...