Anthrax in Texas??

Riehlthing

It's "The Amish" To You
Feb 6, 2002
State of Beavers
home.rmci.net
I'm in the Northwest, but got 2 friends in Texas that I could go see Anthrax with. Now, what I saw on KNAC.com says that Motorhead is playing in Texas. Yet on the webpage here, it doesn't show Anthrax for those dates. Anyone know what is up?
http://www.knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=1914

There's a break between the Anthrax dates that end May 20th and the Texas days, does that mean Anthrax won't be there?

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Yes, Motorhead is doing some dates without Anthrax, such as here in Phoenix. If the date isn't on Brent's list, Anthrax won't be there.

Where's the list??????? I'd like to see when they'll be here in Phoenix!!!!! Haven't seen them since POT tour back in '90 with Maiden headlining.

Phxthrax said:
Where's the list??????? I'd like to see when they'll be here in Phoenix!!!!! Haven't seen them since POT tour back in '90 with Maiden headlining.

Go to www.anthrax.com and click the "Tour" icon on the left. There aren't many dates, but they'll be back...

There's no Phoenix date, Phxthrax. I was saying that Motorhead will be here this month without Anthrax. The other tour dates were up on the main page for May, but they're not there now. I'm sure there are a few threads that have them, but they're not coming here. Motorhead is starting the tour without Anthrax, and there's a handful of dates without them, ie. at Celebrity Theatre I believe on 4/27.

tattooedsean666 said:
what is up with the whole western part of the US including our beloved arizona? this US tour setup is coming along very slowly!!! :erk: :ill: :loco: o_O
My first choice is Northwest since I'm up in the Northwest, but if needed, Texas would be other spot since friends there.

Go to Startickets.com and search for motorhead.

They have: Otep, Anthrax, Motorhead
May 22 2003
Canyon Club
9pm
$33