Anthrax - Karlsruhe Substage 17/06/03

barnie7

New Metal Member
Oct 24, 2002
Visit site
Well where can I start....lets say Anthrax were superb (but you wouldnt expect anything less!!!) , it was f**king hot inside
and heres the setlist....

Contact
What Doesnt Die
Superhero
Got The Time
Caught In A Mosh
Safe Home
Inside
Antisocial
Madhouse
Black Lodge
Nobody Knows Anything
Among The Living
NFL
Only
------------------
Metal Thrashing Mad
Indians

...you may ask where was Bring The Noise/Im the Man

well it was that hot inside , after MTM they had a quick discussion and decided to finish with Indians (on the stage setlist it was showing BTN & ITM)....so I would assume they finished early because of the humidity....unless someone can tell me any different

On was on the Barrier as per usual , right in front of Rob & Frankie , did get Robs plectrum that he played Indians with so I was quite pleased...

Thanx again Anthrax for a great night....

Btw...Is there no justice in this world???? Anthrax release a peach of an album and its ignored in the US , Metallica release a pile of s**t (IMO) and it sells millions????

only Lone Justice!!!to bad the didn't play Noize, they can skip I'm the Man , cause that song sucks and Frankie can't rap. Maybe if they put Bush on drums and we can all yell "John fuck Up!!!!"OLDSCHOOLSTYLE!!!Then it would be Ok !

best Anthrax Show I have ever seen
and I have seen a couple of shows.

and the most hottest show ever in my life
i have been just right of the stage, not in the crowed on it was so fucking hot, you could not beliefe it.
after the show have been sit together with charlie, rob, frank and john they have been more than tired because of the heat. but they have been also more than impressed by the people!

before the show we talked with scott & charlie about Lone Justice, they told us they will never play it. also make me laugh :-(

so we are thinking of making shirts with please play justice on it for frankfurt next week. we will get it on :)

great was the cover version of caught in mosh cover version they played after the show !! yeah that rocks !

see ya in frankfurt

danny

powerwolve said:
best Anthrax Show I have ever seen
and I have seen a couple of shows.

and the most hottest show ever in my life
i have been just right of the stage, not in the crowed on it was so fucking hot, you could not beliefe it.
after the show have been sit together with charlie, rob, frank and john they have been more than tired because of the heat. but they have been also more than impressed by the people!

before the show we talked with scott & charlie about Lone Justice, they told us they will never play it. also make me laugh :-(

so we are thinking of making shirts with please play justice on it for frankfurt next week. we will get it on :)

great was the cover version of caught in mosh cover version they played after the show !! yeah that rocks !

see ya in frankfurt

danny

Vote for One Man STands !!!