ANTHRAX Madhouse BIG 4 Yankee Stadium NYC

Joecephus

Mar 15, 2005
Cleveland, OH
www. joecephus.com

Seriously to anyone in the New York area who bought tickets and showed up AFTER Anthrax. Screw you. You didn't deserve to be there. Seriously look at that crowd.

The band though, still kicked ass. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously to anyone in the New York area who bought tickets and showed up AFTER Anthrax. Screw you. You didn't deserve to be there. Seriously look at that crowd.

The band though, still kicked ass. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Un-fuckin-believable. If they ever come to my area, I'll be there from the start to finish of all 4 bands.

303126_10150303480834934_35084069933_8092070_1273304442_n.jpg

It's bullshit that they have this show in the middle of the week and have any band start at 4pm. Nobody is off of work, it's a bitch to get to the stadium. People want to part in the parking lot for a while. If faggget ass metallica didn't require a 2 hour set and 1 hour set change they could have started the show at a respectable time.

4pm start time in NYC during the middle of the week is just ridiculous.

EDIT: The second video has a ton more people there. I guess people just waited to hear the show start before going in. I cant even imagine how bad those seats must be where the audience is in the seats above home plate lol. Might as well just sit in your house a play the cd and save 100 bucks. Can barely even see the screens

I'm sure when I watch those videos later i'll see myself (Was on the barrier in the back ga section.)
I felt so weird that I was the only one singing to the new songs.. :lol:

...too bad that people on the seats came ONLy for last two songs...I agree that in N.Y. one of those Californian bands should have opened the show.

btw...has Anthrax been an opening act for all Big 3 + opening act shows?

T:)

...too bad that people on the seats came ONLy for last two songs...I agree that in N.Y. one of those Californian bands should have opened the show.

btw...has Anthrax been an opening act for all Big 3 + opening act shows?

T:)

gEE..thanks for the ever flowing support!! Love you to!

I saw a Megadeth clip and it looked the same.. They block off alot of sections so they don't ruin the field and stuff. It makes for a weird atmosphere and alot of empty sections.. Yankee stadium is huge too. I am sure it wasn't as bad as it looked.. I saw Aerosmith at Fenway last year and the field looked the same..