Anthrax Music of Mass Destruction!

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Got this dvd/cd set the other day and it ROCKS! I had been kind of burnt out on Anthrax due to Charlie's constant bitching but decided to give this one a chance. It was only $17.99! Not bad for a cd and a dvd. The packaging is great. Tons of cool artwork (comic book style) and humorous stuff like "how to throw the horns", etc. John Bush is great with a crowd and they really do the old and new songs justice live! Pick it up if you like the "thrax"!!!!!

I picked it up a few days ago. I enjoyed it very much. I'm not a huge Anthrax fan, but wanted to pick it up because I just love bands live. I did the same thing with Overkill. Any way, the DVD does rock and I do love John's voice (almost a shame think that Armored Saint won't get back together) and I got it at work for $13.

I've had it in my hands twice now but put it back on the shelf. Sounds like I need to go aheads and get it though.

looks like something else to get.
i'm still waiting for my copy of iced earth dark genesis.i ordered that fucker two months ago,and its still not with the record people i ordered it with.

those old thrax albums do rule.i just wish the production on among the living was better.i think a better sound on that album would have raised them even higher.