anthrax new official site???

I saw it. It's okay, but I'm kinda irritated that the link to this page is gone. And they need to add the discography. And a more complete history of the band would be nice.

But I want that t-shirt that Charlie's wearing on the banner: "Still pissed at Yoko." :lol:

Just noticed that they didn't have the link to here too.. It also tells me that it is official that they are co-headlining with Testament.. I have been waiting a long ass time to see a Headling Anthrax show.. I hope teh set is atleast 90 minutes.. 1hr 15 minutes doesn't cut it..

I saw it. It's okay, but I'm kinda irritated that the link to this page is gone. And they need to add the discography. And a more complete history of the band would be nice.

But I want that t-shirt that Charlie's wearing on the banner: "Still pissed at Yoko." :lol:

They just set the site up. I'm sure that stuff will be on there sometime soon.

LOL it's like a 5yo designed the website. I suck at programming and know squat about php and could do a much better job.

I bet Anthrax does not want to be associated with this Forum because people talk shit all the time. And if my memory serves right, this forum was never an official board to begin with. It was around long before Anthrax the band knew about it.

Ive officially given up on this band. All you newbs and newer generation kids can go enjoy them while I have other things to do in life. I'll just sit off to the side and wait for their next CD and see if it lives up to the real Anthrax name and brand.

LOL it's like a 5yo designed the website. I suck at programming and know squat about php and could do a much better job.

I bet Anthrax does not want to be associated with this Forum because people talk shit all the time. And if my memory serves right, this forum was never an official board to begin with. It was around long before Anthrax the band knew about it.

Ive officially given up on this band. All you newbs and newer generation kids can go enjoy them while I have other things to do in life. I'll just sit off to the side and wait for their next CD and see if it lives up to the real Anthrax name and brand.

How is Joey returning not living up to the real Anthrax name? :rolleyes:

"The majority of this record was about 55% done before we even had a singer in mind,” explains Charlie. “It was me, Scott and Frankie in our rehearsal room, the same way we wrote Spreading the Disease – with no singer in mind." (Charlie Benante, 2011)

"Before Dan, we had ideas for maybe two songs and not even any lyrics yet. Once Dan got involved, that's when the light bulb went off over my head. I wasn't writing anything because I had no focus as far as who was actually going to be singing this stuff. Once I had Dan's voice in my brain it totally opened the door for me writing-wise." (Scott Ian, 2008)

in love with this stuff! :lol:

"The majority of this record was about 55% done before we even had a singer in mind,” explains Charlie. “It was me, Scott and Frankie in our rehearsal room, the same way we wrote Spreading the Disease – with no singer in mind." (Charlie Benante, 2011)

"Before Dan, we had ideas for maybe two songs and not even any lyrics yet. Once Dan got involved, that's when the light bulb went off over my head. I wasn't writing anything because I had no focus as far as who was actually going to be singing this stuff. Once I had Dan's voice in my brain it totally opened the door for me writing-wise." (Scott Ian, 2008)

in love with this stuff! :lol:

Things change, ideas change. that's life!

It looks like an unofficial Anthrax web site created 15 years ago. They should have kept the previous design and just add the new skin. No step forward, just one hundred steps back...

If its true they dont want to associate with us, its because of dickheads like you. :fu: :Shedevil::Shedevil: :devil::devil:

Who cares what he thinks. he's just one of the shit talkers.;)

It's all good, lol. Im not looking to appease the masses. Yea I talk shit, but I always stand by my word and for good reason. At least Im not a coward and hypocrite like some people we know that back track on what they say and eat their own words later down the road :)