Anthrax on friday

Enemy242

Jun 27, 2004
CA
www.myspace.com
has anyone gone to this tour yet? if so could they post the setlist or something like that for anthrax? i'm going to the show on friday and it would be cool to know how it is gunna be. they're having a joint thing with like 2 shows in one which is gunna be pretty cool, but the bands don't get very good until later in the evening. i'll post a short review or something like that in this thread after the show friday, no one probably cares much though :p

Lucky bastard, I wish I could see Anthrax with Hypocrisy.

The setlist looks like the same set they played last year, with the addition of Skeleton in the Closet and Aftershock.

i was at the the nyc show. amazing show. i really didnt expect joey to sound exactly the same as he used too, but he is just as good as he ever was. it was as though they had never changed the lineup in the first place

the setlist was:
Among the Living
Metal Thrashing Mad
Got The Time
Caught in a Mosh
AIR
Madhouse
Skeletons in the Closet
Antisocial
NFL
Medusa
Indians (huge circle pit started for this one)
Be All End All
I'm The Man (i have no clue why but Joey didn't play the drums on this)
Aftershock
I Am The Law

expect a great show

I missed this go around but I did see them last year with Priest.

Belladonna sounded awesome as did the rest of the band. Exactly like they sounded when I saw them MANY years ago with Helloween ( kiske era )

You faggot. I almost was able to go. I really wanna see Anthrax and Nile :erk:

ok so i didn't have the internet over the weekend but heres just a small rundown of what happened at the show. i got there at around 6 and this band called sworn enemy came on but ir eally didn't care about them so i just hung out. then god forbid came on and the lamest thing ever happened. since they overplayed or something hypocrisy had to have thier set cut down which was outrageously lame, they only got 6 songs maybe? i remember they played roswell 47, scrutinized, fire in the sky, eraser and warpath. after they were done people were screaming one more song because thier set was so short and i seriously thought they were just doing an encore. fuck god forbid if they did that on purpose. then nile went on and were pretty good but i didn't know many of the songs they played and not much of thier stuff interested me that much except a couple songs and the songs off the new album. then anthrax came on and pretty much ruled the universe, they were just so energetic and honestly seemed like they were having a fun time and the crowd was fucking crazy. they honestly had some of the most massive moshpits i've ever seen during indians and some other songs. the setlist was exactly the same pretty much as the above one but it was just so fucking awesome. completely worth the ticket price even if it was only them playing. if they have anymore dates on thier tour and they are playing near you no matter what other bands are playing go see them. they were fucking awesome. if you lived in the bay area and weren't there you're crazy :p

I was suppose to see the show on Saturday, but flaked so I could see Twisted Sister at NAMM instead. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it. Dee Rules. I know, I'm old, but Dee was awesome. I could have done without the CC solo with them, but killer none the less.

I'd love to see Anthrax live. BTW, The samething happened to me when I saw Opeth/Nevermore/Into Fraternity. Into Eternity played over by a good chunk and caused Nevermore to cut out Final Product and maybe something else? Man, that was lame.

I really wanna see Hypocrisy aswell.. how were they?

'Nife [Spirit Crusher] said:
I'd love to see Anthrax live. BTW, The samething happened to me when I saw Opeth/Nevermore/Into Fraternity. Into Eternity played over by a good chunk and caused Nevermore to cut out Final Product and maybe something else? Man, that was lame.

I really wanna see Hypocrisy aswell.. how were they?

hypocrisy are fucking awesome live imo, each time i've seen them they've had perfect sound and they played extremely well, the song warpath doesn't come off as well live though imo, maybe cause theres no synth or something like that. but everytime i've seen them live they've always been amazing.