Anthrax returning to the Uk...?

Jockthrax

Mar 9, 2002
Glasgow
www.anthrax.com
http://www.wherethemonkeysleeps.com/NewFiles/noticeboard.html

Okay folks i know we have been kinda spoiled in the last years with two tours and getting the album first but do you think it is a realistic prospect that the 'Thrax will return? At the Glasgow show Scott and John did say that they would be back before the end of the year.
Fingers and toes crossed eh?

By the way follow the above link to see Anthrax washing dishes in Glasgows premier sandwich pimpery.......

Yeah Jock now go getting greedy now....think of us poor Australians who never get to see them.....LOL

yeah, when I read that they were saying that, I got a little pissed or jealous !! Being in the states and all. You guys got the cd first and the touring. It's like as if they forgot about their U.S. fans. And now I hear they're playing for 2 1/2 hours. Fuck !! I doubt we'll get a set list that long here in the states for when they tour with Lemmy.

Also, if a this impending war breaks out, then I think overseas ventures may be put on the back burner?? I don't know. It all depends on the dynamics of all these situation. At restaurants here in DC, they've crossed out the 'french' in french fries at eateries near the hill. Everything from corner delis to upscale joints. They've replaced it with Freedom Fries instead. Kind of cheesey. I'm kind of worried about fucking up our ties with France because I love their bordeaux. But on the other hand, I've been drinking non-stop bordeaux because it's all my girlfriend likes. We need to starting drinking more Brunello and Napa Valley. Maybe throw in some Penfolds from Australia into the mix eh?

i sooooooo hope thts true, tho for me to get sick of seeing em they'd have to play pretty much every nigth from now till the end f the year,and even then i doubt i'd be bored, just a little deaf.....

they didn;t play for 2.5 hours- more like 1 hour 45.
i'm sure they're coming back to the UK in october with motorhead. (check the motorhead site for dates). i'm sure i read somewhere that they were gonna be supporting motorhead again.
Oct 5/03 Norwich, UK UEA
Oct 6/03 Folkstone, UK Leas Cliffe
Oct 8/03 Nottingham, UK Rock City
Oct 9/03 Newcastle, UK City Hall (2p)
Oct 10/03 Glasgow, UK Barrowlands
Oct 12/03 Wolverhampton, UK Civic Hall
Oct 13/03 Manchester, UK Apollo
Oct 14/03 Leeds, UK Leeds University
Oct 16/03 Bristol, UK Colston Hall
Oct 17/03 Portsmouth, UK Guildhall
Oct 18/03 London, UK Hammersmith Apollo

yeah they are supporting motorhead again, but in america, not over here, those dates are the motorhead uk dates, and anthrax ahven't said anything about that, just the US stint........

anmd yeah dunno who said 2 n half hours, thats an hour too long :) if only tho huh :) man i'd have died in the pit