Anthrax' s European Tour 2006 setlist?

Rattlehed

New Metal Member
Apr 21, 2006
Is the Euro-tour setlist the same as for the previous U.S tour?
Thanks to anyone for clearing that up. The reason I'm asking is because last year Megadeth played certain songs EXCLUSIVELY for some venues, like "My Last Words" for Australia.Recently, other bands have had flexible setlists too.
Thanks again. :kickass:

I'm not sure what the setlist was like in US but in Europe it has been like this:

1. Among The Living
2. Metal Thrashing Mad
3. Got The Time
4. Caught In A Mosh
5. A.I.R.
6. A Skeleton In A Closet
7. Antisocial
8. Efilnikufesin (N.F.L)
9. Medusa
10. Indians
11. Be All, End All
12. I'm The Man
(13. Aftershock in some shows)
14. I'm The Law

I will be seeing them tomorrow in Tampere :kickass:

Metalgod1982 said:
I'm not sure what the setlist was like in US but in Europe it has been like this:

1. Among The Living
2. Metal Thrashing Mad
3. Got The Time
4. Caught In A Mosh
5. A.I.R.
6. A Skeleton In A Closet
7. Antisocial
8. Efilnikufesin (N.F.L)
9. Medusa
10. Indians
11. Be All, End All
12. I'm The Man
(13. Aftershock in some shows)
14. I'm The Law

I will be seeing them tomorrow in Tampere :kickass:

Thanks man! Enjoy the show, Finland rocks!

They played Madhouse instead of Aftershock! One of the best shows I've ever seen and crowd was great too.

Thrillho said:
that's the same setlist from USA

That's my one let-down with my fave band - the set lists are so often the same. Why not throw in Keep It In The Family, One Man Stands, Gung-Ho, or Panic, just to mix it up a little bit. (Although Aftershock and SITC are great 'newies' to the set)

timmyc said:
That's my one let-down with my fave band - the set lists are so often the same. Why not throw in Keep It In The Family, One Man Stands, Gung-Ho, or Panic, just to mix it up a little bit. (Although Aftershock and SITC are great 'newies' to the set)

At both shows in Finland they were people screaming Gung Ho after Madhouse.

I've seen them do Gung-ho, twice (once with Bush, once with Joey) and it was cool. Still I agree, I would love more POT in my set. 1 man stands would be awesome.