Anthrax setlists

oliveri

New Metal Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hello..
I'm just wandering if anyone knows recent Anthrax gig setlists.. About to see them in Hungary in August. Just can't wait!!! :hotjump:

Last night in Paris, not very sure of the ordrer...

Contact
What doesn't die
Got the time
Caught in a mosh
Safe home
Anyplace but here
Antisocial (with Sects in introduction !)
Fueled
Keet it in the family
Only
Madhouse
I am the law
Deathridder
Be all, end all
Bring the noise (intro of For whom the bell tolls/Whiplash)

Here's the setlist in Lyon last week :

Intro : The Blues Brothers / Contact
What Doesn't Die
Got the Time
Fueled
Caught in a Mosh
Antisocial
Any Place But Here
Keep It In the Family
Safe Home
Deathrider
Only
Indians
-------------------------------------
Be All, End All
N.F.L.

It was an intense show, a bit short though...

Fangface said:
Here's the setlist in Lyon last week :

Intro : The Blues Brothers / Contact
What Doesn't Die
Got the Time
Fueled
Caught in a Mosh
Antisocial
Any Place But Here
Keep It In the Family
Safe Home
Deathrider
Only
Indians
-------------------------------------
Be All, End All
N.F.L.

It was an intense show, a bit short though...
Was that a headlining set? Was that the whole show? Yeah, that is pathetic set length.

Yes that was the whole show, and it seems that the encore is quite different on every date of the tour as John asks the crowd what they want to hear.

That sucks.

Well the lottery is @120 million tonight. Everyone pray for my numbers to come up and we will have one hell of a NFMB party and I think I could pay the band enough to get them to put on a decent private show for us all. :tickled:

Metal Maiden said:
That sucks.

Well the lottery is @120 million tonight. Everyone pray for my numbers to come up and we will have one hell of a NFMB party and I think I could pay the band enough to get them to put on a decent private show for us all. :tickled:
Make sure your contract sets the set length too!

By the way, you're more likely to be struck by lightning.

jdelpi said:
Make sure your contract sets the set length too!

By the way, you're more likely to be struck by lightning.

Oh yeah, it would have to be at least a 2 1/2 to 3 hour set.

And it's my fantasy, shut up! :bah:

Have they dropped Metal Thrashing Mad??? Great to see Deathrider back in, but MTM is MY anthem. I screamed every word of it last year, and hope to do so again this weekend. Maybe some of the other UK gig goers can fill us Irish in with what we are about to witness. They never played Madhouse last time, and if I have to be the last person standing in the Ulster Hall in Belfast on Saturday shouting for that song, I fucking will. That and MTM.

They might be playing a short set. but they might fuck aorund heaps like tallica used to in the 80's. like talk heaps so they are still on stage for 2 1/2 hours

CocaineEyes said:
Ulster Mosher, I'll be there screaming for MAdhouse with you.

Saw them in London last year and it was played. Awesome.
Spot on. We'll make sure it gets played. But plan B, if they play Madhouse and not Metal Thrashing Mad, you know what to scream for. Right? :headbang:

If I didn't have to work the last week, I'd have seen them a few times already this week. We really wanted to tour around after them, but my boss is off, so NO DICE! God I hate my job. AND MY BOSS.:tickled: