Anthrax Studio Footage 2007

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
Thought this was worth posting. I hadn't seen it before, and was interested to see if I could recognise any of the riffs so far. The one near the end of the vid sounds pretty killer.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome! Haven't seen that in... 4 years. Heh. Thanks, Timmy!
Cool to see that, I was their that day I believe.. Not 100% tho....

We were there in Feb. '08. Clayton and I have some studio footage and you're in it! I have one disc I should mail to you.

Scott filmed when we were there, and he posted it on that one video blog site he used to have. The footage won't play anymore and he deleted the file long ago.

0:54 - "There's Frankie's world over here".
If you look closely, it looks like you can see Dan Nelson's poo.

That's awesome! Haven't seen that in... 4 years. Heh. Thanks, Timmy!

We were there in Feb. '08. Clayton and I have some studio footage and you're in it! I have one disc I should mail to you.

Scott filmed when we were there, and he posted it on that one video blog site he used to have. The footage won't play anymore and he deleted the file long ago.

Thats awesome! lol I would like to see that. PM me your paypal address and how much shipping is.. Thanks man...

5wcax4.jpg

2wp1d9j.jpg

Thats awesome! lol I would like to see that. PM me your paypal address and how much shipping is.. Thanks man...

Dude- Don't even worry about shipping. PM me your address. By the way, it's actually a WMV file on a DVD. I watched it on my Xbox last week.
Just keep it to yourself because we might use it to make some "making of" clips.