ANTHRAX To Record Live Shows For CD/DVD

Doctor X

Sep 1, 2001
My Secret Laboratory
from Blabbermouth:

ANTHRAX will record their upcoming shows in Chicago (Dec. 5), Flint (Dec. 6) and Cleveland (Dec. 7) for a live CD/DVD that will accompany the group's previously announced collection of Joey Belladonna/Neil Turbin-era songs sung by current vocalist John Bush.

As previously reported, the studio portion of the set, dubbed "Metallum Maximus Aeternus", will be recorded early next year and the exact track listing for the effort will be voted on by the group's fans. A late spring release through Nuclear Blast Records is expected.

Upcoming ANTHRAX tour dates:

Dec. 05 - Chicago, IL @ House Of Blues (w/ ILL NINO, V-SHAPED MIND)
Dec. 05 - Chicago, IL @ Metro
Dec. 06 - Flint, MI @ The Machine Shop
Dec. 07 - Cleveland, OH @ The Odeon
Dec. 09 - Louisville, KY @ Coyote's
Dec. 10 - Knoxville, TN @ Blue Cat's
Dec. 12 - Memphis, TN @ New Daisy Theatre
Dec. 13 - Valparaiso, IN @ McCools
Dec. 14 - Clear Lake, IA @ The Surf Ballroom

--------------------------------
I would hope that the studio cd only has songs that are not on the live cd/dvd...

so what happened to the footage from the two chicago shows at the hob? are they going to use any of this material or did they scrap all of it. im just curious since i was at both of the shows.

quicksand said:
so what happened to the footage from the two chicago shows at the hob? are they going to use any of this material or did they scrap all of it. im just curious since i was at both of the shows.
They were only using it for the Safe Home and Taking the Music Back music videos. They did not record audio, so no, it won't be released. I know, I was dissapointed too.