Anthrax to support Motorhead Aug/Sep

Riotfest is a three day festival loaded with bands that I either don't care about or absolutely hate. No way I'm sitting through all of that crap to get to a small handful of good bands. Not to mention the overall cost, the travel time (I live about 40 miles away), and the kind of "fans" that show up for these things.

I got an email over the weekend that I won a contest through one of the bands for a cabin for two on the Motörboat - still can't believe it! I had to pay the port taxes, etc. still which came to about $200, but still a great deal.

I was planning to do a couple of the "regular" Motörhead/Anthrax shows next month but had to juggle around my dates so I could do the cruise. I'm sure it will be well worth missing a couple of the other gigs for :D

I got an email over the weekend that I won a contest through one of the bands for a cabin for two on the Motörboat - still can't believe it! I had to pay the port taxes, etc. still which came to about $200, but still a great deal.

I was planning to do a couple of the "regular" Motörhead/Anthrax shows next month but had to juggle around my dates so I could do the cruise. I'm sure it will be well worth missing a couple of the other gigs for :D
Wow! Congrats man that's awesome!