Anthrax Week @ The Zone

They've been, surprisingly, playing them pretty frequently. I only listen to them sporatically during the day and sometimes in the car, but I have heard my fair share of "Safe Home." I even heard some dude request it. (Some guy named Emilio...was that anyone here?)

It's Anthrax Week on The Zone

New Rock 94.7 The Zone welcomes Anthrax to Chicago for an exclusive Zone Show! Starting Monday at 10a and going until 5p on Friday, it's an Anthrax Week on The Zone! Listen for your chance to call-in to win a pair of tickets to the show and Anthrax's latest CD, We've Come For You All.

Anthrax
Metro
Friday, December 5
7p
$20

Tickets on sale Saturday, November 15 at Noon at all Ticketmaster locations, online, or by calling 312.559.1212.

Visit our Artists section for more information on Anthrax.

Anthrax at Metro...tickets and CD's...only from MGD and Chicago's New Rock 94.7 The Zone!

TooleBox Dan said:
He told me he wasn't coming. Because he's a big, big pussy. But I'll be there.
Bitch!

I am not going to because they are playing several shows closer. Chicago's fun but it's too much money to spend when I could go closer. I am definitely going to Toledo and Cleveland. I am pretty sure I am going to Indianapolis and Fort Wayne. I am considering going to Louisville. (I'd go to Chicago if that were the closest.)

I'll be driving in for the Metro show from Wisconsin. Would a show at the Metro generally sell out or would tix be available day of show? Not sure how big the Metro is.

tone1970 said:
I'll be driving in for the Metro show from Wisconsin. Would a show at the Metro generally sell out or would tix be available day of show? Not sure how big the Metro is.
that's a good question. I'm trying to figure out what shows I want to see too.

tone1970 said:
If you have SOD's Kill Yourself DVD, you can see the Metro. I have never been the Metro before, but I think it is smaller than the House of Blues. I know when Anthrax opened for Motorhead in May at the House of Blues in Chicago, the show sold out. The second night when Motorhead opened for Anthrax, I don't know if it sold out or not. But of course, people could have been Anthraxed and Motorheaded out. This time around there is only one show, and it's a Friday night. Plus they have been getting a lot of radio support thanks in large part to us. SOD did sell out the Metro.

In conclussion, I'd say things are looking up for the band.