ANTHRAX's Cover Version Of CHEAP TRICK's 'Big Eyes' Available For Streaming

Now goddammit.

Guess the whole album is leaking, doesnt matter I have listened to Anthem and wont hear anything more.

The hype for this album has been a joke.

Yeah, they shouldn't have "leaked" so many tunes. I've never been much of a completist when it comes to my record collection. As a matter of fact, I'm a minimalist when it comes to most everything. I most likely will not be buying this release. I'd rather spend my money on Anthrax merchandise. I need to replace an Anthrax shirt I recently gave away to a chick I banged at the Testament show last month.

While normally I agree with you guys, it's a cover album. It's not like it's stuff we haven't heard in some form before.

Yep, I'll wait and hear this when I get the EP. Always able to get new releases the Friday before, so I've only got 7 days to go.

Not gonna spoil the one surprise on the EP with this one.

Lame album with lame cover songs. But atleast they are giving it away for the most part.

I have zero desire to even download them for free

Every motherfucking comment on these songs from Blabbermouth is "Why didnt they add something to it, sounds like the original bla bla bla waa waa waa" when it was explained by the band many times thats how it was supposed to be and thats how the album is going to be, like it or not.

I guess some people still just dont get it by now.

Every motherfucking comment on these songs from Blabbermouth is "Why didnt they add something to it, sounds like the original bla bla bla waa waa waa" when it was explained by the band many times thats how it was supposed to be and thats how the album is going to be, like it or not.

I guess some people still just dont get it by now.

Much like YouTube, blabbermouth is a troll magnet. Anthrax could have re-arranged, sped up, changed keys etc to any of those songs and the trolls would be whining how they didn't stay true to the originals.