Anthrology:No Hit Wonders (1985-1991) The Videos

jdelpi said:
Isn't it obvious what you're getting when you buy it?

NP: Anthrax - Alive 2
No, not really. I figured the (live in London) tracks were NFV, but I had no idea there would be so many regular MTV videos. Madhouse (MTV Version) was the only one listed that way. That is why I made this post so others would know.

Bleearg said:
No, not really. I figured the (live in London) tracks were NFV, but I had no idea there would be so many regular MTV videos. Madhouse (MTV Version) was the only one listed that way. That is why I made this post so others would know.
Dude. Watch the video commentary track and call me in the morning. :D

Bleearg said:
It is real obvious that you slam my posts all the time. What's your problem with me by the way??
Slam? I don't even remember responding to you before. I'm not saying I didn't; I'm just saying I never went out of my way to "slam" you. And all I am asking is a simple question. If what you claim is true, then it should be easy to prove.

He doesn't slam people. He's just brutally honest.
Now go check out the video commentary, dude!

ThraxDude said:
Dude. Watch the video commentary track and call me in the morning. :D
That part is most of the "1/3 Stuff you haven't seen a million times before."
Alive 2 and 20 Years Of Dysfunction are awsome. I suggested that people should spend their money on them. I am dissapointed with Anthrology it should have been included with Alive 2 as it was planned.
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Bleearg said:
Alive 2 and 20 Years Of Dysfunction are awsome. I suggested that people should spend their money on them. I am dissapointed with Anthrology it should have been included with Alive 2 as it was planned.

I don't think such a thing would have been legally possible. Island owns the music videos. Spanctuary gets to release the truly "new" material.

jdelpi said:
I don't think such a thing would have been legally possible. Island owns the music videos. Spanctuary gets to release the truly "new" material.
That is a good/non-slamming reply.
I still say the commentary is worth $10 alone. Even if it's 1/3 of never-before-seen footage.

NP- Audioslave- Out of Exile (worst album I've listened to in YEARS) Thank jeebus I didnt pay for this crap. :)

ThraxDude said:
That is a good/non-slamming reply.
I still say the commentary is worth $10 alone. Even if it's 1/3 of never-before-seen footage.

NP- Audioslave- Out of Exile (worst album I've listened to in YEARS) Thank jeebus I didnt pay for this crap. :)

not a bif fan of audioslave but the first album was ok,looks like they are repeating what they did eith ratm,the second album evil empire sucked lol

I reckon the commentary track is worth the price alone. At the end of the day imo thats a big bonus. Kind of like bitching about the cdc stuff when everybody knows damn well they got their money worth. Besides when anybody buys a cd or dvd that is helping the band isnt it?

Bleearg said:

Ok, Lemme put this straight, They couldn't put the videos on DVD with Alive, It would not only lower video quality but also i doubt there would be the 5.1 audio and commentary, And the commentary was excellent in my opinion, It wasn't just seeing the video and listening t othe audio, but you can even see the band talk and crack jokes, very fukken cool! I've waited forever for a classic Video Collection from Anthrax, The only downfall is the Anti-Social video wasn't added, For $17 I got my money's worth, And if your a fan the music videos will keep you happy a long ass time. Also Alive was wicked as hell.

The two new DVD's arrive on my doorstep a day ago and having watched both of them, I consider them both a whorthwhile purchase.

As other people have said, the commentry on Anthology is certainly worth it alone !! It's interesting when they look back on the ATL days and comment about the hairstyles, shorts etc.

I would certainly recommend it to any Anthrax fan without a doubt.

among_the_dead said:
I still wanna know why ANTISOCIAL was not included on the video dvd.

I have a feeling it is WE have to figure it out.
If you go into the pit,Belly of the beast plays ...about 40 seconds in Antisocial plays..I tried hitting enter but no avail...come people help me out here!!!:err: :err: :err: