Anti - So Solid Crew campaign...

dill_the_devil

OneMetal.com Music Editor
Here's a post from the official Lucys Drowning message board :

"some of you may be aware of an incident last december involving a member of uk garage band, so solid crew, and the assault of a 15 year old girl - if not let me refresh

a 15 year old girl was invited back to a hotel room by a member of the band, named skat d - after the girl refused to have sex with him, he broke her jaw in two places which required 3 metal plated to fix. when he appeared in court in october (this year) he was simply ordered to pay £1500 in compensation and was not jailed because the judge considered a jail sentence to be "too damaging to his career".

this has done nothing but prove how corrupt the music industry and the british legal system is.

the label so solid crew are signed to, independiente records, have taken no action and therefore have to take as much resposiblity with this injustice as the legal system - proving once more that money makers are beyond the law.

so solid crew have recently announced a uk tour, including a date (december 11th) at the wolverhampton civic hall.
the wolverhampton city council, who tried to ban slipknot on their first uk tour, have taken no action either - they seem perfectly happy to try and ban a band because of their image, but allow a child beater to play in the city !

in our eyes, skat d should be in jail for gbh and attempted statutory rape,and he should be fired from the band - this little shit doesn't deserve a career !

we are running a campaign against so solid crew and east west records - we need everyone who finds this case unacceptable to help us !

the following e-mail address's should be contacted demanding action to be taken against either skat d or the whole band.

andy@independiente.co.uk - this is this e-mail address to the chairman of independiente records. use this address to ask him why his label employs child beaters.

http://www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/compform.htm - use this online e-mail form to contact wolverhampton city council and ask them why they feel the need to attack bands such as slipknot but will allow a child beater to play at the most popular concert venue in the city.

mail@sosolid.co.uk - use this address to contact the band and ask them why skat d still remains a member even after he tried to have sex with and assualted a 15 year old girl.

on top of that we are asking people to congregate with us in wolverhampton on december 11th to show our disgust in person, and to make the so solid crew fanbase (consisting mainly of under 16 year olds)aware that they may be approached for sex and beaten if they refuse.

we would also like to ask you to post this information around the net in order to gather more support - please feel free to quote where necessary.

if you cannot make wolverhampton then please do the same at the nearest venue to you on their tour - we will be posting flyers available for download on the site shortly.

please update us, with whatever progress you make, on the board.

liam
ld"

Anyone wanna help? I know a lot of you guys are outside of the UK, but you can still bombard the email addresses and help us out.

yeah they are complete bastards! BUT i dont like just taking what you say at face value, we dont have a clue what happened do we? i mean we dont know what happened as we didnt see it. did he brake her jaw when he closed the door which accidently hit her? :confused: , anyway he should still be beaten up and shot or whatever. oh and some 13 year old girls look over 16, how do you know if you dont ask, i mean you dont go up to someone that looks 17 and say are you over 16, do you? he probably didnt know, i havent seen a pic of her so i dont know, she might have looked well over 16. but still hes a dick head, so solid are pants, and that 21 seconds song is pissing me off!

Yeah, that's the part that pisses me off the most - he was actually found guilty, but was given a very lenient punishment as it would be 'damaging to his career'... which basically gives him a free license to do as he damn well pleases...
Shame Bill Clinton wasn't allowed to put the whole Monica Lewinsky affair behind him without the lawsuit on the same grounds, eh? :)

I stated to read this post, thinking it was going to be just the usual "Metal v's Pop" crap.

I now realise that this is actually quite disturbing that this Skat d (Skat as in Shit....?) essentially got away with what happened.

Rest assured, they will be receiving some emails VERY soon.