Antimatter live video playing Shroud of False & Lost Control thanks 2 Dora & the band

Download REAL ONE its a free player from the real website, you dont need to enter any details for that.

Its exactly the same player as was needed for the Antimatter radio night on seismic radio, if anyone can be bothered digging up that thread from this forums archives its got the precise download details for the free player thats needed to run this clip

rafael, dear, go to the link i posted above before i get nervous like GVKLSNlwgebqoqnqv3451˘ˇ˘˛°˘ like :)
And click on the light grey Free player line in the right up corner, and next page, click on the orange Download the free player line on the right side. Yeah, they are nasty hiding it..

yeah, that's where i tried and it asked to enter card details

Dora said:
-why mention autumnblaze for the video if they arent on it?

-direct link to the free player is here: http://forms.real.com/real/realone/realone.html?dc=111811171116&beta_bypass=true&bbits=true&&src=111203realhome_1_3_1_1_1,110303r1cp_home_2
(its not trial version, you can use it any long..) BTW, I admit its shit but it did the work the best - the video had so noisy picture that this crap made it good by its lossy compression, haha.

-cedarbreed i sent you pm.