ANTIMATTER webchat and radio event w/ competition and EXCLUSIVE content

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
Seismic Radio and Antimatter are proud to announce a night of Antimatter and Classic Anathema broadcasting ..

Saturday 12th July between 2 and 6:30 PM EST (EASTERN TIME)

The show will also feature a live webchat with Dunc and Myself, and Hayley Windsor and Michelle Richfield will also be invited yet their presence is not confirmed or guaranteed.

There will be a chance to hear tracks from 'Live@K13' as well as an EXCLUSIVE acoustic version from the lights out sessions

There is also a competition to win a copy of 'Lights Out'

http://www.seismicradio.com

(no youre not seeing things, the date has been changed from the 5th to the 12th)

:eek:
I'm, ah uh I'm still at home! :D
so thats from 8pm till 0:30am European time right?

there goes me night of boozing

Hey Don

Its an internet show mate, just go to the website at said time and click on the listen option - oh i mights as well just point out for everyone that you need the new realplayer to get this station - its a free download from the site so maybe if you wanna check out the show then go a few hours earlier or the day before and make sure that you got the software otherwise you may lose a good half an hour listening time trying to sort your pc out.

ookkaaayyyyyy:wave:

Competition update for the radio show on the 12th -

1st winner gets CD + shirt, and 2nd and 3rd get a CD. all winners will receive an extra signed booklet of the album!

how's that? GET DOWNLOADING THE NECESARY SOFTWARE AND GET A WINDOW IN YOUR SCHEDULE FOR THAT NIGHT

YEE HAARRGHH

Mick Moss said:
Seismic Radio and Antimatter are proud to announce a night of Antimatter and Classic Anathema broadcasting ..

Saturday 12th July between 2 and 6:30 PM EST (EASTERN TIME)

sorry for stupid question but can someone tell this EST in GMT or CET? :)

if you double click your clock on the bottom right hand corner of your screen then youll get a box up.

Go to the TIME ZONE section, and youll be able to scroll through all the different zones. Youre looking for one called 'Eastern time (US & Canada)', which will give you the time difference between your clock and EST.

So for me (GMT), EST is -5.00, which means my clock is five hours ahead of EST.

Therefore I tune in at 7pm.

Anymore problems just post here

Mick Moss said:
It says on my clock that Budapest is GMT+1.00, so if my brain works properly it should be 8pm for Budapest.

Oh, my angel clock says the same, CET like :) Though it's rather strange, Budapest and Central Europe, there must be some miszonification there :D

..frankly speaking the reason why i wasn't able to tell time in CET was my laziness which resulted from my only-moderate interest due to the fact I didn't have the new album at that time. Now I have and listened to it and it really captivated me so from now on I can tell the time in any timezone :) and it's not the only effect "Lighs out" has on me.. but the only one I'm able to put into words. ;)

ps:
if someone cannot stay for that time on the net, is there any kind of archives at that radio station? (maybe I need to schedule some prog to record it..if it's allowed for personal use :) )

((mehdi.i.e.e.e,
I consider marrying you if you can provide the following objects for me: a Gibson LP Custom black, an original Japanese sword, a silver Porsche GT2(and a driving licence), a record deal without any obligations, and a good loving man.. plus a professional coffee-maker. But I'm aware of chances can be low looking at your sig... So I will stick to my current mate who only has the last two. Probably those are the most important. :) ))