Anvil, the movie

I really loved this movie - but as Jarkko stated it's sort of sad at the same time. It really shows what it's like to struggle in the music industry as about 99% of the people that get in it do, but it also is a great tale of friendship and the love these two guys have for each other (in a brotherly sort of way).

Great movie! very touching and funny. To see the kind of dedication shown by these guys is truly inspirational, but they should be taken as a guide to "how-to-not-do-it", though ;)

I honestly didn't know about this 20 y/o band that everybody there seem to know and like (Slash, Lemmy, Urlich...) but a friend of mine saw this documentary yesterday and recommended me to watch it.

http://www.anvilthemovie.com/

Looks very interesting.

I don't know if you are being serious about the Slash, Lemmy and Ulrich comments but IMO most if not all of the rock stars talking about Anvil in the movie are a bit tongue in cheek, or at the very least a bit embellished about their power and impact on said rockstars.

I liked the film, though.

We provided the PA/FOH for the London premier/gig event thing they had for the release of the movie. Was a fun night, very drunk by the end of it.