Any 2007 Fest Shirts left over ?

panzermastery

May 10, 2005
Would have loved to have made the fest but couldnt any shirts left in 2XL or 3XL? Also if anybody remembers what kind of shirts did Novembers Doom have? Hoping to pick one up tomorrow night in VA. Also did Saturnus have any shirts? Any info would be appericated.

I think ND had a shirt of the new album cover, and then one with the band logo only on the front. If you don't have it, be sure to pick up the book as well.

Saturnus had NO merch........... :(

Not to be a dick, but I always found it kinda weird to have a fest shirt for a fest you didn't go to.

Agreed... unless he's been to the festival in previous years, and is a big supporter of it or something.

edit: In other news, I'm still wearing my powerfest shirt... since Sunday

Sorry just love to support metal,couldnt be there so what better way to show support than buying a shirt if there are any left right?

Sorry just love to support metal,couldnt be there so what better way to show support than buying a shirt if there are any left right?

Very awesome, man, we certainly appreciate any and all support! Yes, there
are shirts left, we'll sort things out in the next few days and post info. on
how to order them.

Cheers,
Chris

Plus, in terms of bands displayed per dollar spent, it's the best deal out there!! You can spend $20 on a shirt that has one band's name on it, or $20 for a shirt that has 10! It's simply a matter of efficiency :)

Ken, who didn't actually buy one - Thanks Chris!!