Any and all artists - decomP is calling for submissions

circus_brimstone

Forest: Sold Out
Jul 5, 2003
Indiana
Hey all. I'm a staff member of the literary magazine known as decomP, and we're always looking for good art submissions. Hopefully some of you have original, unpublished artwork that you could send us. It doesn't pay, unfortunately, but is a good way to get your name out there as well as beef up your CV a little bit. We're fairly open-minded, so don't hesitate. Here are the submission guidelines, which you should read over carefully before sending in your piece(s):

Submissions

Just a reminder: not looking for band-related art of any kind. Hope you're interested, though.

Hey all. I'm a staff member of the literary magazine known as decomP, and we're always looking for good art submissions. Hopefully some of you have original, unpublished artwork that you could send us. It doesn't pay, unfortunately, but is a good way to get your name out there as well as beef up your CV a little bit. We're fairly open-minded, so don't hesitate. Here are the submission guidelines, which you should read over carefully before sending in your piece(s):

Submissions

Just a reminder: not looking for band-related art of any kind. Hope you're interested, though.

Can't seem to open the links! :erk:

Submissions

Cheers for the Link, I just got a reply saying that they are going to use one of my images in the May issue :)