Any Band's Looking For A Gig

Mia

New Metal Member
Oct 28, 2001
Club 85 in Hitchin are looking for more band's to play at this venue. Anyone interested please call Matt: 01438 216596 or send a demo to: Matt & Aid, 53 Harrow Court, Silam Road, Stevenage, Herts SG1 1JT.

haha!

If that little sister was KT then yes indeedy it is.

You bump into DesolatioN members in all sorts of places don't you. Edd and Si said they saw you at Wacken!! Outrageous behaviour!

Was it you that came round to our rehearsal place and gave me the excellent advice of getting hold of some Devin Townsend?

'tis a small world indeed (Unfortunately that's exactly what the UK metal scene is - a small world. We must strive to take over the known Universe).
KT has grown up and put dreadlocks in her hair and started playing in a funk band - sadly lost to the metal cause.

Yes I grabbed a copy of your CD from the other guys in the band when I was in Wacken - which one are you?
And as for Devin Townsend, yes, I did and still do recommend listening to his stuff as often as possible (three times a day before meal-times).

You up for doing a gig together some time? Don't let the fact that we are at opposite ends of the country put you off!

Jus

Of course we'd be up for gigging. We really need more gigs!!

We could start at Club 85 eh!

I just downloaded your mp3 from the site (at about 900kbits/sec) but I'm on a uni machine with no speakers so I haven't heard it yet.

I'm Stu btw, I play all the guitars and a few vox. I couldn't afford Wacken last year, nor this year, but this time I'm going anyway!

We've got a new CD we've got new CD!!!! Send me your addy and I'll post you one! (Email address in on the profile)
(How's KT these days by the way, I haven't seen her in months)

Based in Plymouth, the idea behind the band being Metal with some good ol' old-school spirit in it. Tomorrow is only our third practise ever, even though things are coming along very quickly it's still too early to say anything.
Three quarters of the band have GCSEs coming up ;) and one quarter (that's me!) needs to get his ass into gear to avoid becoming a bum in the near future!

So, therefore, by the time this hassle is gone, we should be in a position to gig. Then, I'll give yer anything y'need :heh:

Cheers!