Any citizens of the Netherlands here?

TheIllicitOne

Ik ben lekker...
Feb 21, 2006
los angeles
I'm going to be flying over to the netherlands on october 6th and will be there for 3 months, sweden for 3 months, and then the netherlands for 3 months again. I was just curious if any of you guys are from the netherlands and can point me in the direction of some interesting places (clubs, tourist locations, cool stores, venues, etc...). I'll be staying in The Hague and I plan to propose to my girlfriend while I'm there as well, so if there are any exceptionally beautiful places, let me know.

a Beautiful place in the Hague.. Oh dear.. 1. DONT propose to her in the park ("Haagse Bos"), it is a well-known place for practising unsafe homosexual intercourse. 2. a Large part of the Hague nowadays has some new (middle-east imported) intersexual relationstrategy; you don't propose to a girl, you buy her from your uncle (when she is fourteen), don't take her to a restaurant in that neighbourhood. 3. Go to Leiden, it's a nearby (very old) city with a big university and lots of nice restaurants in old buildings. Nice people, good food, lots of young intelligent babes, gives you the oppertunity to know for sure what you want.

1. DONT propose to her in the park ("Haagse Bos"), it is a well-known place for practising unsafe homosexual intercourse. 2. a Large part of the Hague nowadays has some new (middle-east imported) intersexual relationstrategy; you don't propose to a girl, you buy her from your uncle (when she is fourteen), don't take her to a restaurant in that neighbourhood.

Ahahahahahahaahahahhaahahahahaha, holy crap is that rich :lol: