Any Classic Helloween Fans?

Depending on what do you mean by classic Helloween. The Helloween EP,Walls of Jericho,and the 2 Keeper albums were masterpieces,but right after that they just fell down like a rock.Really sad.Which begs the question,why are incredibly great singers has such a crappy personality? Dickinson,Kiske,Halford,etc.Such great singers,such a bitches.(sigh):Smug:

Yeah I'm with E.O.G. Iwasa huge fan when the first EP came out and eevrything up to the Keeper LPs. They've still stayed consistent withtheir style but major line up changes costt hem the magic they ha don those early releases.

Which begs the question,why are incredibly great singers has such a crappy personality? Dickinson,Kiske,Halford,etc.Such great singers,such a bitches.(sigh):Smug:

Damn, now I'm going to be offended when people tell me I have a nice personality. From now on, I will practice singing more AND being nice less (LOL!) :heh: :lol:

I used to love Helloween back in the day. Saw them live at least once back in the late 80s/early 90s. Honestly, I haven't followed them since then.

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";10115277 said:
Damn, now I'm going to be offended when people tell me I have a nice personality. From now on, I will practice singing more AND being nice less (LOL!) :heh: :lol:

:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I didn't say that about ALL the great singers! Please,you just stay the sweet lady as you are now! And there's no need for the singing practice either! I've seen the video of you singing "Flight of Icarus"...perfect job! :headbang: :worship:

I too am a huge fan of all Helloween except maybe Unarmed. If it ain't broke don't fucking fix it! PLEASE! Ugh I just thought Unarmed was so dumb

Unarmed was very unnecessary but I loved some of the versions on there. Everyone hates me when I say this, but I much prefer the 2010 version of Dr Stein than the original. I just LOVE that style of music.

:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I didn't say that about ALL the great singers! Please,you just stay the sweet lady as you are now! And there's no need for the singing practice either! I've seen the video of you singing "Flight of Icarus"...perfect job! :headbang: :worship:

I see my shameless ploy for a compliment worked, heh heh. :D

(But thank you very much, nonetheless! :p )