Any EDEN'S CURSE fans?

I loved The Second Coming but honestly haven't explored their other material that much. What I have heard was hit or miss, kind of like the song above which has both good and bad parts.

I like the band quite a bit. They have a new live album out now, or real soon.

You could also check out this band, Code Of Silence, which is pretty much in the same style.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, one of my favorite bands of the last several years; Sean as for the singer their new one Nikola Mijic (Dreylands) seems to be stable, and quite good...

I have Trinity and it has plenty of good moments on it. It is the only one I have heard. This one sounds promising. They have a little Dokken style in the rhythm guitar. I like that.

Bryant

Spot on with the comparison of the two bands. Lots of variated power chords and big harmony vocals. The singer is not quite as good, but isn't bad. I might check out some Code of Silence as well. Lot's of 80's influence in the bands, but good influence.

Bryant

Good review...and good to see this band getting the recognition they deserve. It's been a LONG road for these guys. Almost as if they were UNDER a curse really.

Cannot wait for the new disc. I am eager to see what Nikola brings to the new material.

And from the "other" Eden's Curse....

EDEN’S CURSE - REVELATION LIVE ALBUM DETAILS REVEALED; FULL TRACK, AUDIO SAMPLES STREAMING

Revelation LIVE, the sixth CD release from multinational melodic metallers Eden's Curse, is being released on October 30th via Metal Mayhem Music and is available for pre-order on the bands official website at this location.

Revelation LIVE is produced by original front man and vocalist Michael Eden and lead guitarist Richard Kendrick (Lillian Axe). Revelation LIVE was recorded in Illinois during the Rock N’ Skull Festival on November 15th, 2014.

Revelation LIVE marks the bands first release featuring a new line up including original vocalist Michael Eden with lead guitarist Richard Kendrick (Lillian Axe), Neal Bernard (Bass), Scott Berry (Keyboards) and Marco Bicca (Drums).

edenslivealbum.jpg

The complete track "Games People Play" can now be streamed on the bands official website at this location, along with a sampler of the other songs included on the new CD.