Any Expectations For The New Bodom CD?

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
Are you all happy with the current sound? Do you want more of that old-school sound...a kind of happier sound with virtuoso guitars and keyboards?

They've made it into the picture as far as metal bands go...mabye not a huge band but they are definately rising. Do you think their mainstream masterpiece is in the works?

Hi,

This topic already exists in the sticky 7th Studio Album thread. Can you post the message in there? Thanks.

But I can already say, mainstream..... masterpiece..... I'd just want the masterpiece part. Fuck mainstream.

Compressed, just like the others (unless a miracle happened). I wish I could say refreshingly dynamic. Fuck clipping, distortion and overcompression.

As for the music, I'd rather wait and hear than trying to figure out beforehand without a clue.

Hi,

This topic already exists in the sticky 7th Studio Album thread. Can you post the message in there? Thanks.

But I can already say, mainstream..... masterpiece..... I'd just want the masterpiece part. Fuck mainstream.

*alludes to his own thread*

Like anyone in On Topic pay attention to sticky threads. There are new threads here everyday asking the same dumbass shit, so who honestly cares?