Any Gamers In Here?

Söy

Not actually Soy
Aug 26, 2006
im curious

who has what?

Xbox, Xbox360, PS2, PC, whatever... just throw out some shit you have and/or play.

personally im saving up for an XBox 360 and Gears of War...

Söy;5554745 said:
im curious

who has what?

Xbox, Xbox360, PS2, PC, whatever... just throw out some shit you have and/or play.

personally im saving up for an XBox 360 and Gears of War...

I have nes, snes, psx, game boy advance sp, game cube, xbox, ps2 and very soon a PS3.

Söy;5554752 said:
you are behind the times mon ami

I know, but I trully love this game, seriously, this is the only onw that I played more than 2 times. I bought it whem it comes out and I paid like 4 times for it because I lost it, scratch it, etc.

lol you know there are like 5 more Final Fantasy games now right?

I have nes, snes, psx, game boy advance sp, game cube, xbox, ps2 and very soon a PS3.

ive had nes, snes, n64, gba

currently i have a gamecube, nintendods, xbox, and my PC.

but im gonna trade in the xbox whenever i have enough for a 360 hopefully by the end of this month.

Söy;5554766 said:
ive had nes, snes, n64, gba

currently i have a gamecube, nintendods, xbox, and my PC.

but im gonna trade in the xbox whenever i have enough for a 360 hopefully by the end of this month.

The x360 doesn't convince me too much dude, I'd rather the wii instead of the 360 :headbang:

ima get both but my mother wants to get teh wii for my brother for xmas therefore i want a 360

PC...I'm saving my money to build a new PC so I can play Alan Wake, UT2007 and Halo 2 PC. Direct X 10 visuals are kickass...it's funny now that the PS3 is starting to be obsolete and it's not even out yet.

Alan Wake. This game is fucking awesome looking.
Alan_Wake_003_300dpi.jpg

Alan_Wake_004_300dpi.jpg

UT2007
ut2007.jpg

Halo 2 PC
halovista.jpg

To this day I still play the old Mario games. I'm a total Mario fanboy, and I kinda like Sonic too!

But omg I'm a full fledged World of Warcraft addict. =|

I got a PS2 and the only game I still play is Metal Gear Solid 1-2-3 AH! I got other games like Devil May Cry but I don't play 'em anymore.

i have PC Games, Nintendo 64, Sega Genesis, Sega saturn, Sega CD, Sega dreamcast, Super nintendo, nintendo, atari, kaleko vision, Gameboy DS, Gamebody Color, Gameboy Pocket, Classic Gameboy, Gameboy SP, Playstation, Playstation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, and Nintendo gamecube..... The only game i have for xbox360 right now is Saints row. im gunna get more.