any germans around?

it says that u liked the whisky and the schnitzels there hehe ;)

oke, and that u made the best of this evening (seems there was a problem with the location?)

hahaha and I like the part of the interview:

duncan: it cant get more unplugged then this evening
mick: only if we play nacked!

;)

well its so long, maybe Morpheus can translate it properly, his english is better :)

DragonLady1 said:
I cant help u on the naked dinnerlady, but if u ever ever ever come to Vienna, be sure my mother will make some great schnitzels... she's the schnitzel queen hehe ;)
maybe your mum can just take her clothes off and put pegs on my tits and force feed me schnitzels?

Image96.gif

:wave: :D

hmm, you should've come to the german gigs then, but you can catch up on this some time later i guess. Or just make it yourself tomorrow, whatcha thinking of that?

ah yes come here, its nice :) well we u can also do something else here, in summer trekking in the mountains is nice, or just go to the top of the mountain and watch the nice landscapes :)

look, or go to Innsbruck, its like that on the top of the mountains:

caroline22.jpg

u can see the city in the background :)

*trying to convince mick and susie to come here* ;) :hotjump:

DragonLady1 said:
ah yes come here, its nice :) well we u can also do something else here, in summer trekking in the mountains is nice, or just go to the top of the mountain and watch the nice landscapes :)

look, or go to Innsbruck, its like that on the top of the mountains:

caroline22.jpg

u can see the city in the background :)

*trying to convince mick and susie to come here* ;) :hotjump:
It wouldnt take much persuasion, that just looks gorgeous, one day mate me an mick will come an see you, :headbang: