What Doesn't Die
Refuse to be Denied
Got the Time
Caught in a Mosh
Room for One More
Inside Out
Superhero
Fueled
a medley maybe - 604 / Armed and Dangerous ???
Gung-Ho (wishing?)
Antisocial
Safe Home
Metal Thrashing Mad - hope?
Only
Bring the Noise
Crush ?
In My World

That's a very rough guess - who know's really - hopefully there'll be some surprises in there - some say Antisocial could be given a miss......there'll be other newies too probably

ill have a wild guess lol

they will def open up with 2 new songs so here goes

intro- (time) like the one on live anthrax video with pe
superhero
what doesnt die
caught in a mosh
only
room for one more
random acts
fueled
bring the noise
inside out
among the living
safe home
medley of the 80's stuff would be cool(metal thrashing mad,air,armed and dangerous and i am the law)
refuse to be denied
new song
indians

i have left antisocial and got the time out being its been in the set so damn long,i feel that its time to let go,similar to metallica finally leaving seek and destroy etc out of the set occasionally!!!

got the time and antisocial are both great songs and are cool live live but i would rather songs like random acts and among the living,they def deserve to be in the set

id like to hear other peoples ideal setlist???

they should have stoped singing bring the noise 10 years ago
they should sing more stuff of SOWN and stomp and vol8 and some old classics from joey era
but if they dident sing bring the noise they would get critized and moaned at for not singing it
i wanna hear im the man at the astoria insted of bring the noise

holy shit! I just read my last post. I don't know if I'm tired or retarded. I can't even form a correct sentence. I better go back on drugs quick!!!!!!! J/k

Bring the Noise on record is one thing, live it is another - it is still fucking killer.....

I doubt it will leave the set - we all know how much the guys love rap and this track breaks things up a little from their mainstream stuff.

I dont think Bring the Noise will ever get dropped from the set, they seem to be quite proud of it and as others have said it crushes live....I would love to hear Bush singing more P.O.T. stuff on the uk tour...(dont think they will though!)

Time
Random Acts of Senseless Violence
Taking the Music Back
A.I.R.
Caught In a Mosh
Inside Out
Fueled
Superhero
Room 4 1 More
Got the Time
What Doesn't Die
N.F.L.