Any guitarists familiar with guitar pro?

suislidE

Texas Tech!!
Oct 30, 2003
Lubbock, Texas
As some of you may already know, I've been working on a few Opeth tabs to get them a little more accurate, and a certain individual suggested tabbing a song into guitar pro/power tab. I decided to take him up on it, so I began tabbing Forest of October into guitar pro. Ive done all of the song (guitars only) up to the solo guitar part after the main solo. I dont have the motivation to finish it, so if anyone is interested i will go ahead and put what i have on my site, and someone can finish it. Thanks.

suislidE said:
As some of you may already know, I've been working on a few Opeth tabs to get them a little more accurate, and a certain individual suggested tabbing a song into guitar pro/power tab. I decided to take him up on it, so I began tabbing Forest of October into guitar pro. Ive done all of the song (guitars only) up to the solo guitar part after the main solo. I dont have the motivation to finish it, so if anyone is interested i will go ahead and put what i have on my site, and someone can finish it. Thanks.
Did you ever get to see the Forest Tab I did off of your original tab?

yes i saw it neil, thanks for helping me out there. gggu... i would almost like to tell you to please refrain from ever posting on my threads, but you will do it anyways. OK, i have power tab but i am alot more familiar with guitar pro, so if you just have to have it in powertab, then you can re-do the whole thing, cause tabbing it takes hours. ill go ahead and upload it to my site, http://webpages.acs.ttu.edu/wdenman/ some time today..

Thank you for that comment.. but i dont care what you think is better. I did it in guitar pro because its easier for me. i put it up on my site, so get to it.

powertab is evil. i hate it. guitar pro (4) is the best. i spend most of my waking hours practicing to it.