any info on vio-lence?

metal rules

New Metal Member
May 23, 2003
york,pa
Visit site
can anyone give me any info on the band vio-lence?
i heard they got back together and performed in california.
are they coming out with a new cd? if so when?
any info would be greatly appreciated.
anyone else out there who thinks oppressing the masses is one of the greatest thrash cd's ever?

Yes, they reformed to play the Trash Of The Titans benefit show. They were also doing some shows. Then they said they would be re-issuing Eternal Nightmare, releasing a DVD, and working on new material. But, with Phil Dimmel joining Machine Head, their future plans have been put in limbo.

All VIO related stuff is on hold right now due to Phil joining MH. The EN reissue and the DVD are happening, and they have done some new tunes (Dissection and Fuck Peace) live at their last show. Phil said they will prolly packed the new songs (sounds like only 5 right now) with either the DVD or reissue. It sounds like VIO will start recording in Oct after MH is done.

Phil has stated that he is done with VIO, and they may play some shows without him, but for the moment, the future of VIO is unknown.

I would like to know when their dvd and new material will come out, i hope it's not cancelled. also the re-release of eternal nightmare, I didn't want to download it but i did since i never found it, but i would have gladly bought it