Any LA locals here?

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
I shall be in town for the show on the 19th April. Just got a couple of questions:

Is it easy to get a cab at the venue after the show has finished? I'll be needing to get back to my hotel in the main Hollywood area. Just want to make sure I'm not stuck there all night.

Is it likely to sell out or should I take my chances to buy a ticket on the door? I've looked at a couple of the online ticket agencies and they won't send the tickets to the UK. Maybe there's a local record store I'll be able to pick one up from?

I appreciate the venue is probably no-smoking, but I heard rumours that you're not allowed to smoke even on the streets outside in LA? Is someone yanking my chain or have I got to buy a nicotine patch the size of Cuba before I get there?

Most importantly, is there a bar area in the venue where I won't have to listen to Epica?

Thanks in advance!

Lee

I shall be in town for the show on the 19th April. Just got a couple of questions:

Is it easy to get a cab at the venue after the show has finished? I'll be needing to get back to my hotel in the main Hollywood area. Just want to make sure I'm not stuck there all night.

Is it likely to sell out or should I take my chances to buy a ticket on the door? I've looked at a couple of the online ticket agencies and they won't send the tickets to the UK. Maybe there's a local record store I'll be able to pick one up from?

I appreciate the venue is probably no-smoking, but I heard rumours that you're not allowed to smoke even on the streets outside in LA? Is someone yanking my chain or have I got to buy a nicotine patch the size of Cuba before I get there?

Most importantly, is there a bar area in the venue where I won't have to listen to Epica?

Thanks in advance!

Lee
-You can smoke outside on the streets.
-It shouldn't be too hard ofr you to get a cab... but depending on what you mean by the "main Hollywood area," you could just walk it and save the cash. Where's your hotel?
-I'm going to get my ticket this week just to be safe.

Hope I could help!

Cheers. Great news about the smoking :)

I'm staying at a place called the Magic Castle Hotel, apparently about 2.5 miles from the venue. Too far for me to walk, especially after several beers.

See you there I guess. I'll be the guy in black :)

Hahahaha I definitely feel the "Epica ban" Lee. You'll still have some issue finding a bar that doesn't play shitty music... nothing top like Garlic & Shots in London.