Any Laney TT412A cab experiences?

i got the line 6 spider valve 4x12 slanted, it retails for $100 less than the laney(its around $800 i think).

but i choose the line 6 over the laney due to the dimensions and i got it much cheaper, the line 6 is the same size as the mesa traditional/bogner/ cabs and from what i hear about the mesa traditional and bogner cabs are the exact same on the line 6, its a little soft in the low end, but more tighter, more mids and highs. compared to the mesa standard.

the laney was a tad smaller and i would think would make a noticeable difference in tone.

I'm picking one of these up with a VH100R tommorow... probably going to sell it as I don't really have the cash to pay for it haha

Joe

I have used a Laney that didn't have V30's (I suspect the cab construction is similar, weight, wood, etc as the V30 cab....I maybe incorrect on this assumption) with a Krankenstein and it didn't have as large a low end as either the Mesa Trad or Standard.

VH100R, do you have any clips or settings for yours?

I got it today, It used to be mastodons backup rig. I like it, cleans good, full on distortion is nice if a little fizzy and muddy. Its a bit of a difficult amp to dial in.

Joe